Thursday, March 8, 2012

POEMS

 
          THE ONE
  
The one whom you can trust
The one whom you be with
The one whom never let go
That's what you call a friend

The one whom you could talk
Even if in bad times and good times
Their always there for you
To listen, to advice, and to a company you

 The one whom you can trust
You can tell your entire secret
You can tell your entire problem
Even a nonsense thing

That kind of friend I have
That can make you happy and comfortable
That’s I why,
I LOVE MY FRIEND 

MISSING YOU

I never felt like this before
Missing you right now
Thinking of you every single minute
Wishing you were here with me

I miss your smile
I miss your kiss
I miss your touch
I miss the way you make me laugh

I miss you’re hug
I want to go to your arms
Feel your love and your care
And specially be with you

Eyes
Eyes are like a mirror
You look him in the eyes
You'll see your own reflection
You'll see your lies
You'll see your soul
You'll see yourself in him
You could see happiness also
Few of us will open up what is hidden
I believe best to hide something.
Few people will understand another life.
Few people move through life without 
create some sort of damage



No comments:

Post a Comment